“One of the better Carabba's” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“One of the better Carabba's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Whilst on holiday in the area we intended to go to a different restaurant to be disappointed and then ended up in Carabba's. I've been to a Carabba's before, whereas a few of the group had not so I knew we would get good food. The service was superb for a group of 7 young British people (we often got poor service). We where we'll accommodated in terms of drinks/ordering. The food arrived promptly and tasted superb. I had the veal and it was amazing. Some of the best I have had. The bill was very reasonable and next time I am in Florida I will be revisiting!

Visited June 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Love their Wood Grilled Pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This chain is usually very dependable. This location is very enjoyable but can get quite busy. The waitstaff is well trained and helpful. I will return especially when we have a group of friends joining us for dinner.

Magna, Utah
“Love this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My family enjoyed a wonderful dinner here over the Mother's Day weekend in May 2014. I had the best dinner and the service was good too. We enjoyed it so much that we went back a few days later and the service was even better and the food was amazing. This restaurant has food for even the pickiest of eaters.

Cocoa Beach,Florida
“consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have eaten at other Carabbas and had a consistent quality of presentation and taste. This restaurant was no different. It was clean. Staff was friendly and attentive. Food was fresh and good. We went after 8 and the crowds were gone so there was no wait.

Visited May 2014
Clermont, Florida
“Excellent Dinner! WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

As a member of the "amici Club" we received an email for a dinner at Carrabba's restaurant starting at $12.50 each. We had sirloin steak, lobster ravioli and spinach. All with a choice of soup or salad. The steak was cooked to perfection. The pasta was excellent and the spinach was sautéed in butter with slivers of garlic... But the soup we tried was Sicilian chicken ...was extremely salty so salty that we had to send both bowls back. Then we tried the tomato basil...that also was too salty and we sent that back also. Next we tried the lentil/sausage which was salty but we settled for it. I wonder if the manager or cook tastes the soup because the high salt content ruins the taste of the soup. Still all in all we really enjoyed our dinner! A Pleasure !!