Early Feb 2013. got in very late (8.30 pm) to find a first class hotel. Comfortable bed, spacious, clean, quiet room. Would highly recommend this hotel.
We drove up on the toll road from Key largo with a few hours in Miami. We looked for a Hampton Inn and back tracked 20 miles to Clermont only to find it full of softball college players. Miguel was kind enough to refer us to the Fairfield. We were not disappointed.
errin at the desk was very helpful.
King size bed very comfortable. Quiet, spacious room for a reasonable price. about $110.
Easy driving to local restaurants. Outback was very good for its steak and lobster.
Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs, waffles etc. 6 to 10 am.
I will put Fairfield on my radar now along with Hampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening April 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Clermont
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont Hotel Clermont
- Fairfield Inn Clermont
- Fairfield Clermont
- Clermont Fairfield Inn