“Best Hotel Breakfast Around” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Lexington, United States
“Best Hotel Breakfast Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Hot menu items changed daily and were delicious! The waffle station was a family favorite! The bed was super cozy and comfortable. All areas of the hotel that we used were very clean. Checking in and out was very fast and efficient. It was conveniently located close to good restaurants, shopping, and attractions. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed two nights at the hotel. It is your basic hotel but is kept very clean. Probably my only complaint is that the pillows really gave no support, but that seems to be the case at most hotels. The pillows are so soft that you need three to really support your head. Staff was nice and efficient. Great location for visiting family in the area.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very friendly staff, both front desk and breakfast. Room was clean and had fridge, microwave, coffee pot at separate bar sink area. Liked full length mirror in lavatory area. breakfast had a good selection of cereals, fruit, baked goods and a hot bar with omelets, sausage, and waffles. Seating area was large and TV was on morning news. Always available coffee and cookies are an added bonus at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Coral Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn since 2005, mainly for weekend cycling events. The staff is always friendly, the complimentary breakfasts are good, and the accommodations have been great.

On this trip, however, I noticed a change. Hampton Inn is known for its comfortable bedding. The room we were given had the hardest beds I have ever experienced at any Hampton Inn. I asked the hotel front desk about the bedding and was told that they were in the process of replacing the beds. We were in a room with the new beds which was a surprise to me. They apologized for the inconvenience, offered me a suite that did not have the new beds, and didn't charge me anything additional. I thought this was really going above and beyond. The new room had beds that were quite nice. We have made reservations for March. The king suites will not have the new beds. That's what I reserved. If and when all of the beds are replaced with the hard, plywood feeling beds, I will be looking elsewhere for future accommodations.

Room Tip: Upper floors, away from the elevators.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, MN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The help at this Hampton should write a book on how to ensure that a visitor has a great visit..... from the time I walked into the lobby until I exited two days later, I never had to ask for something twice. There was never an 'I dunno' or a shrugging of the shoulders. There was only a can do attitude.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a room here and drove over to surprise our 5 yo with a trip to Lego Land, well the surprise was on me because Lego Land was closed for the next two days for yearly upkeep. Anyhow, the lady at the front desk (can't remember her name) saw the look on my face when I read the sign saying they were to be closed... She transferred our reservation over to the HI at Universal and helped us in finding a nice place to eat after driving all that way. We will go back to LL in January and we will most definitely stay here. Oh yeah they had cookies for us to take on the road :)

Stayed November 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Went there for the race and had a wonderful time. Facility is well maintained, and Maria did a fantastic job making us feel welcome with the continental breakfast. We also enjoyed the free cookies at the front desk.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!