“Very Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Webster, Florida, United States
“Very Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Great location for the area. Walk to Panera Bread or Carrabba's. Clean, quiet rooms, It was exactly what you expect with a Hilton property. The staff are very helpful. The AM breakfast choices were fresh and tasty.
I can recommend this to anyone looking to stay in the Clermont area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Katerina O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy Labor Day on behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Clermont. Thank you also for your kind words and for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor page. We appreciate your loyalty very much and we look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
old town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is exactly what you expect but the staff was so friendly at our late check in and early departure this morning. Unfortunately in this day and age you are often not greeted with a smile at check in or out. Kudos to Hampton Inn in hiring the right people.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Happy Labor Day and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont we would like to take this opportunity that the pleasure to serve you is always ours and we appreciate your loyalty very much.
Slocomb, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

While on business I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, Florida. My business took me to Winter Garden, Florida, so this was a conveinent location. A great staff at the hotel, friendly and knowledgable of the location. Good breakfast selection at the hotel and great near by restraunts. I would recommend this location for any stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with us. I am pleased that our service was up to your expectations and I was curious to see if we can be off further assistance as I see that you joined us for business. We do negotiate rates based on night volume. Please feel free to reach out to me for more information at katerina.ortiz@hilton.com
Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I stayed here with my family for 3 days to attend a wedding nearby the rooms were great and the food was nice ,the pool was kind of dirty when I was there but we weren't going to be at the pool ,the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Clermont for taking the time to share your experience. I would also like to take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience in regards to the pool not meeting your expectations. We hope you will join us again at your next visit to the area.
Saint Peters, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

The staff were exceptional & could not do enough for you. The hotel is impeccably clean and well maintained. I would certainly rank this as one of the nicest, if not the nicest Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express hotels that I have ever stayed at. I think that it is a hotel well worth considering if you are going to be staying in or around the Clermont area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor page and for your recommendation. We appreciate your kind words and please know that the pleasure to serve our Valued Guests is always ours. On behalf of the entire team we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again next time you are in the Clermont area.
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My family and I had the opportunity to stay at the Hampton Inn Clermont several weeks ago. I would highly recommend staying here as the rooms were spotless, beds comfortable, and the price very reasonable! The front desk staff were friendly!! I wouldn't hesitate to return when I'm in the area again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Katerina O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor page. The entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Clermont works very hard in an effort to exceed our Valued Guests expectation and there is not better recognition than the one coming directly from our Valued Guests! We appreciate your loyalty very much and look forward to be your host in the near future.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Hotel quality and service exceeded expectation given price. Great value with friendly and courteous staff. Complimentary breakfast was good with a variety of options. Gym didn't have much variety of equipment, but that's ok. I didn't really want to exercise ;)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know we exceeded your expectations which is ultimately our goal and we appreciate your loyalty. Keep in mind for future that while our fitness center offers basic amenities, our valued guests may enjoy the National Training Center facility for only $10/day simply by presenting their hotel key card at the reception desk over at the National Training Center.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!