“Perfect Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Islip, New York, United States
“Perfect Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Clermont Fl is a clean, friendly place to stay. I am apart of the SUNY Oneonta Softball team and we stayed here for our Spring Games. Miguel was extremely helpful and very welcoming, as well as the rest of the staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
DUBLIN IRELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We just returned from staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Clermont Fl. for a softball tournament. I usually don't write reviews but we really had a positive experience and I wanted people to know. Traveling with my daughter in a wheelchair is not always easy. But these people did everything they could to accommodate us. From Miguel's greeting at 2 00 a.m, to Maria's breakfasts, to Janile's supplying an additional mirror for us, to Debbie and Manfred's help with everything else. They brought us anything we needed. They cleaned our room when we were ready not when they were ready, And when we overslept due to a clock that hadn't been set to daylight savings time, they extended breakfast time for us. Both the bathroom and the room itself was very clean and had plenty of room for a wheelchair. They even promised to look into lowering the bathroom mirror for future visitors. And the evening cookies are great!
Can't say enough. It was a great place! I just hope I got everyone's name right.. but they know who they are!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay for all activities at NTC. Rooms were clean and reasonably priced. Breakfast for family was good, with a variety of options and was a budget saver. Staff and management were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have spent the last 14 years traveling weekly all over the state of Florida and have narrowed my hotels of choice down to Hampton Inn & Suites and my favorite one is in Clermont. One night I arrived at check-in late in the evening. Miguel was manning the desk and had just pulled fresh cookies out of the oven. He told me he had to let them cool for 5 minutes before he could hand them out. I didn't want to wait around. Five minutes later there was a knock at my door. Sure enough, there was Miguel with a plate of fresh from the oven cookies! What a treat! This month the hotel was sold out, but Miguel worked his magic and got me not only a room, but a suite! This hotel is ALWAYS neat, clean, has terrific service. They offer very convenient bagged lunches on weekdays. And my favorite thing is slipping my receipt under my door the morning of checkout. That allows me to dash straight to my car without stopping at the front desk. I LOVE this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

WE wee early, but Jessica was right on the ball, and got us taken care of. Room was extra nice and clean. She had directions that we needed, and was very helpful. if we needed anything she was right on top of it.

Room Tip: smile and ask for the 4th floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We forgot our toothbrushes and the front desk provided them for us. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. If we are ever in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Sheridan, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and the staff was extremely helpful helping us to locate dining locations in the city. The rooms were very good. The only detractor is that it is in the middle of strip mall hell, which makes it convient for cars but if you want to go for a walk or bike ride from the parking lot its not the best location. It is close to many things but you will need to drive to get to them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!