“Came with the Hobby Lobby Store set crew” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
New Port Richey, Florida, United States
“Came with the Hobby Lobby Store set crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Just wanted to let you know what a wonderful Employee you have in Miguel at the front desk. Although all your front desk people were very helpful and accommodating. Every time I saw Miguel he had the biggest smile on his face and always greeted me as if I was part of Hampton family. In this day and age its hard to find someone that stands out in a positive way. My stay was awesome, and would defiantly come back to stay for vacation. I will also let everyone know going to Orlando area to stay here its only about 30 mins from Disney. this is my first time writing a review. Thanks Miguel for making me feel like I was at home...

Room Tip: I was on the third floor on the back side, very quite no issues.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Clermont, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were clean and service was good. The beds were like Rocky Mountain and bouncy. Never stayed in a hotel with beds like that? Not acceptable for a Hampton inn. I paid more money to stay there but the budget hotels next door may have been better. I went for the name and it was not worth it.

• Stayed February 2013
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for alerting us to your discomfort so our staff has an opportunity to conduct a thorough quality check inspection. The last thing we want is for guests to have an uncomfortable night's sleep and we apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that you'll give us a second chance to show you our true Hamptonality.

Kind regards,

Lisa Flemming
Lisa.Flemming@hilton.com
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel was in a good location. It was very clean. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Kudos to Miguel. We were a late arrival but the room had been held for us. We were checked in quickly with no hassle. We got a good night sleep and got back on the road with no delays. I would recommend this Hampton Inn with no hesitation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stay here once a week and are always greeted like friends. Miguel at the front desk is a real asset to your organization. He really goes out of his way to make us feel at home. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is incredible and the water is hot. We love it here.

• Stayed February 2013
Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Service was great , everything was well cleaned and stocked at all times. When I needed extra pillows I was supplied with more than I needed thanks to Miguel at the front desk. We will be coming back next year because of the great experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Isanti, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here for one night first part of January. Miguel was very friendly and helpful. He made us feel right at home. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good and had a good selection. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

miguel was very helpful in securing a room for my family and I. We have stayed at this hotel many times and one big part is the service of the staff especially miguel. He goes the extra mile. He checked us in, got us towels then the next day he was cleaning the breakfast tables for the guest. Just an overall amazing worker. The suites are spacious we love them and the beds are comfortable. Cant wait to come back!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!