“Clean and Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Clermont
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Clean and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel was in a good location. It was very clean. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Kudos to Miguel. We were a late arrival but the room had been held for us. We were checked in quickly with no hassle. We got a good night sleep and got back on the road with no delays. I would recommend this Hampton Inn with no hesitation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stay here once a week and are always greeted like friends. Miguel at the front desk is a real asset to your organization. He really goes out of his way to make us feel at home. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is incredible and the water is hot. We love it here.

• Stayed February 2013
Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Service was great , everything was well cleaned and stocked at all times. When I needed extra pillows I was supplied with more than I needed thanks to Miguel at the front desk. We will be coming back next year because of the great experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Isanti, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here for one night first part of January. Miguel was very friendly and helpful. He made us feel right at home. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good and had a good selection. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

miguel was very helpful in securing a room for my family and I. We have stayed at this hotel many times and one big part is the service of the staff especially miguel. He goes the extra mile. He checked us in, got us towels then the next day he was cleaning the breakfast tables for the guest. Just an overall amazing worker. The suites are spacious we love them and the beds are comfortable. Cant wait to come back!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Actually a 2.5 rating for a three-night Fri-Mon stay. Sitting on a hill in the middle of wide-open spaces that are being freshly developed as you read this, I thought this would be a new property. But, it is showing signs of wear: hallway carpets are stained, my desk chair creaked and was uncomfortable, when I sat on the sofa I sunk almost to the floor (I am not overweight). My major complaint is that I had NO INTERNET SERVICE IN-ROOM. The wireless signal only reaches rooms close to lobby (not a whiff of a signal in my 2nd Fl room). There is ethernet cable on desk, but the port in the wall was broken. I reported it mid-afternoon Friday. Maintenance came up and said he would replace it either that day or the next. He never came back all weekend. Oh, it was a good thing I was there on the weekend because I was awakened Mon morning by the loud bangs of a steady stream of dump trucks dumping fill across the road. For fresh air fans: the windows do NOT open.
In fairness some good points: the room was spacious (probably because I had to book a double-queen to get non-smoking), the bed was comfortable, a nice wet-bar area w/ fridge-micro, and the comp breakfasts were good.
I booked the room at Hampton's website. My AARP rate was $125/night + taxes = $420 total for 3 nights.I do not feel that I got my money's worth.

Room Tip: If you want to use their wireless service in your room, ask to be near lobby.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clean rooms and working amenities are important to us because we know how important they are to our guests. Your concerns have been shared and addressed with our team so we can ensure they do not continue in the future and we appreciate you letting us know. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your experience in more detail.

Kind regards,

Lisa Flemming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Miguel greeted us and made us feel right at home. The location is wonderful and only t opped by the clean room and great staff. We look forward to returning. Thank you for your to attention to details.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!