“Very pleased” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Clermont
Bronx, New York
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at your hotel last week and was very pleased with the overall service. Miguel at the front desk was extremely helpful; great staff. This was the first time that i'd been back to Clermont in about three years; I was there for the Chrsitmas Holiday week to visit friends and old acquaintances, more specifically a dying friend whom I had to make that trip to see. It made things easier that my stay at the hotel was peaceful and again, the young man at the front desk was a great help. Thanks.

Carol Walker

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

229 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

After a very small problem with the room I had in December, I had talked to them and since I was coming back in about 10 days they worked with me and went above and beyond necessary to make sure that I was happy. On both visits the rooms were clean and the amenities were nice. The staff certainly makes you feel welcome and wants to make sure that you want to return. I appreciate them going to the lengths they did and I would definately return again and I would recommend them to anyone else who stays in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Nice guy Miguel and he seems to be very ambitious with high goals in life! He is good receptionist and knows what he he is doing on work, and also knows what he has to do get more and more confident on work.

• Stayed December 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our son and our daughter-in-law were married 12/15/12 at Bella Collina...many of the wedding attendees stayed here....managment and staff were extremely courteous and helpful assisting us with our every changing accommodation needs...rooms were clean

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Seminole, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

When reservations were made I specifically said I wanted a Kn room and was offerened ia Queen n/s or King smoking.Neither my wife or I smoke but we oppted for the Ing smoking because of bed size and the reservation clerk was made aware of the reason.Upon checking in my wife was told that we had been given an up gradw we went to our room and insyead of a king smking they had upgraded us to a queen smoking an of course there were no other rooms available
so they complete failed our stay

Room Tip: go someplace else
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.
NYC & Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were helped by Miguel, who was really fantastic. Nice guy. We needed a special room configuration for our 16-month old son and he really helped us. Nice property, everything seems very new. The staff is all very friendly. We would definitely come back and would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Worked late out on the road and knew that the Hampton in Clermont were Miguel was would, if a room was available,take care of arranging for my stay.. I travel throughout the state of Florida and Miguel has never failed to help.
This is a very quiet and very clean hotel. Great beds and large rooms. Resturants are all close by.
I'd recommend this Hampton as one of your stops and make sure to ask for Miguel.

Room Tip: Ask for Miguel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!