“large portions of food and neat menu” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Clermont, Florida
“large portions of food and neat menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

pancakes are the size of a dinner plate. Breakfast items and lunch items that are different and not the same as other restaurants ...service is good and it is large and can seat quite a few with huge booths

Visited January 2014

Clermont, Florida
“Great Food Great Choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We wanted to try something new for breakfast and decided to give KeKe's a try. It was well worth it. There are so many choices for breakfast and lunch. The food is great and the service was great too. If you go on the weekend there may be a little wait but it's worth it. My son ordered the pancakes and each pancake was as large as the plate. They were delicious. I highly recommend giving KeKe's a try. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Great portions! Delicious! Service was good but not great. Server was a little slow. Restrooms are clean & everyone friendly.

“YUMMMMM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I decided to check out Keke's for breakfast, as a birthday treat for myself; before heading into work. I'm really glad I checked it out as it'll probably be our new 'go to' for breakfast!

I was early afternoon and the place was packed, with several large groups and a bunch of people getting take out.

I was seated promptly and even though I was alone I was seated at a booth in the front of the restaurant (I hate getting stuck at a tiny table in the corner when there are lots of empty tables).

My server was very friendly and made a few suggestions of her favorites, got me a beverage and checked back.

I decided on a taste of home - Cheese steak Omelet. Being from Philly I've not found great cheese steaks in Orlando and the thought of cheese steak, peppers and onions in an omelet was a birthday bonus!

My food came up fairly quickly, given how busy they were - a nice sized omelet with plenty of steak, lots of cheese and a nice mix of diced peppers and onions. It came with whole wheat toast and nice crispy home-fried red potatoes (which I had ordered well done, I like them crispy).

Service was good, food came up quickly but I never felt rushed, it was delicious and just like I ordered it and there was plenty for the price. Definitely as Win/Win!

I'll be back, there are lots of interesting dishes on the menu.... the Turtle (caramel, chocolate and nut) stuffed French Toasts sounds AMAZING.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“AWESOME service and great breakfast. LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

When I am visiting in a not-so-frequented town in FL, I always try a new breakfast place every morning. Oh-no.. not this time. Found KeKe's and decided there isn't going to be a better place. AWESOME service. Both mornings with 2 different servers. Pleasant and attentive. And the food was really-really good. Fresh fruit and omlettes just how I like them. I wish I had a KeKe's in my neighborhood. A++++

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere