“A new meaning to the word slow.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 151 Restaurants in Clermont
Clermont, Florida
“A new meaning to the word slow.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

There were only 3 people in front of me and it took 10 minutes for me to get to the counter to order. THere were 5 or 6 employees but I didn't see a manager The entire time I was there, and I ate in. The cashier would bag orders and do other stuff before taking the next order. I think she realized how slow The kitchen was and slowed things down even more to help them. What a dysfunctional run business. There was one employee in the kitchen really working hard, and I felt sorry for him as he was trying to handle everything himself? He was the only caring person there. The food. Is good, but allow 15-20 minutes for it.

Visited August 2013

Clermont, Florida
“No customer service .... none of my business”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I made the mistake of stopping at the, 510 U.S. HWY 27
CLERMONT, FL today. I stood at the register for 10 minutes while the counter girl was prepping an order. She made eye contact with me 3 times but never acknowledged my being there. I finally asked if anyone was taking orders as I had little time. She said she was and prepping orders too. There were 2 other people behind me. She asked for someone to come to the register and take orders while she prepped them. The guy that came was very friendly and promptly took my order. She then went and got my order ready. I ordered an extra crispy leg and wing. I saw her take one piece out and put it back. It must have been to big because the 2 pieces I got looked like they came from a pigeon. She then walked by the counter and dropped it without ever looking at me or breaking step. This girl was obviously having a BAD DAY. But she doesn't need to take it out on paying customers. I was able to get a quick glimpse of her name tag as she flew on by. I believe her name was MARISA. If she was the front line person representing my establishment today would have been her last day. Will not return here. Being a local in a resort area you need us to survive.

• Visited June 2013