“Great Italian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Clermont, Florida
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great service and great food at reasonable prices. The 6 of us really enjoyed the food and even had enough for left overs to take home. The Manager Owner greeted us with a warm welcome. The Food tasted home made. All of us will be back.

Visited April 2014

Oxford, Florida
“Very pleasant dinner, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were passing through Clermont and looking on Yelp, there were no restaurants that appealed to me; maybe it was my search criteria: open now, late Sunday afternoon, 5PM, takes credit cards, two or three $$$. Anyway we passed Goombas and it looked very cute, in an A-frame sort of building, nice gardens, outdoor seating available. So we decided to try it. I was able to pull up reviews using the name, so it is in Yelp.

The menu is typical family run Italian. Our bell weather entrees are Veal Parm for my husband and Eggplant Parm for me. Both were delicious. Dinners come with luscious garlic rolls and a nice house salad. I had a Yellowtail glass of wine for only $7!

The server was very attentive even though he had several other large tables. This is a nice place, and definitely worth a visit if you are in Clermont.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Little Italy in Clermont”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

A dinner with close friends started with a delicious salad and really yummy garlic rolls. Pretty good wine selection. Everyone was happy with their dinners. I had the Goomba's special ravioli. Very good but way too much sauce! We went home with some Italian cookies for later & I would recommend doing the same! Very nice!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Loved everything about this place. Atmosphere, service, food, all A+. I will return and refer friends. I hope this does not offend anyone, as I know how important sauce to an Italian is, but I am not a fan. I prefer a spicier sauce and this was a lil too sweet for my taste. Now the rest of my family really enjoyed it. If that tells you anything...Not sure but i think the gentleman's name who waited on us was Gil...He was great. Explained and chatted and appreciated our business...Just want to give dues where deserved. I've been in the industry fo many years and service of this caliber wins my dollar again and again...Thanks Gil and Goombas for a great dining experience...Good Job guys!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Davenport, Florida, United States
“If you're craving Italian....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had an early dinner here for the first time with friends and I will definitely be back! Food was awesome! From the salad/soup and yummy garlicky rolls to start you off you will be very happy.
I had chicken and eggplant parm with spaghetti. Large portion which I love so I get to have a "doggy bag" for another meal! One of the best restaurant Italian meals I have ever had for sure.
We went with friends early when they opened. They have early bird specials even though we did not choose one. Atmosphere was nice and the server was very friendly and gave great service.
I hear their entertainment nights are packed with people.

• Visited April 2014