We stayed in the vacation home 318 and it was amazing. With it's own pool off the living room, kitchen, 3 beds and baths there was so much room for 5 people we didn't even use the whole house. It was also a bonus to have the washer & dryer. We stayed here while we visited Disney World, Sea World, Universal & Islands of Adventure. The pool was such a bonus to have, just jump right in after a hard days of theme parks. It was nice and warm, the only complaint I would have is that the hot tub was only as warm as the pool. The resort had so much to offer but we were too busy off the grounds to take part in them. It was a beautiful resort on it's own lake with water sports, 5 pools, bars you name it. Also a Disney planning desk and other attractions too. We had already set up all our activities prior to our arrival so we did not utilize it. One of the services we did take advantage of was the free bus shuttle to Disney World and the paid shuttle to Universal. It worked out great as we younger people took off earlier and then the parents met up with us later in the rental vehicle. I have nothing bad to say about this resort, the staff were friendly and very knowledgeable, being right on 192 there were tons of restaurants and shops nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando Resort has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando’s world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando Resort is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we’ve got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park or Universal Studios Florida®.Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.