First of all I have read several reviews and anytime you buy your vacation thru a timeshare sales please read the fine print. Several different companies handle these things, not the resort. We paid to stay at the resort. I made sure of this during the call. It did cost extra to stay there and not the hotel. Per another writter when we went a holiday Inn was being used but the resort is not in charge of where you stay. We have went on vacations this way several times and one should not except A+ rooms. Your there to view a timeshare. And we have always had to pay all taxes on our rooms. Some companies are good and some are not so good. Just make the best of your vacation. The unit was in an older part of the resort, but we were there on a special deal. We had a 1BR and we had to walk a ways to the pool but that was okay. Our kids loved the pool area and lake. I do agree that 10.00 a day for the lake is a bit much but we paid it and the kids played all day. We also rented a boat and our little one enjoyed that a lot. They had a bar and music at the pool and you could buy food there. Didnt need to go out anywhere during the day and with kids that's a good thing. Everything was clean and peaceful and we had a very nice time and are looking at staying at the resort again.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando Resort has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando’s world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando Resort is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we’ve got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park or Universal Studios Florida®.Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.