My niece and I had booked a stay at the Summer Bay Resort in Clermont. The week we were to leave for the resort we found out one of the condo bulidings fell into a sinkhole. I contacted the resort and they were still taking our reservation. We left on our vacation and had a great time at Summer Bay Resort. We had no rental car or transportation. We had tickets to go to Sea World and we purchased transportation to Sea World and this cost $13.00 round trip. We also went to Florida Permium Outlet Mall and the transportation to the mall was $12.00 roud trip. There is free transportation to all the Disney Parks. We were close to the clubhouse in Building 404. We walked throghout the resort, however, they do have free transportation within the resort if you prefer not to walk. They also have free transportation to Denny's Restaurant and Publix Grocery Store for you to obtain groceries for the condo. They have several activities going on each day for you to participate in or you can create your own itinerary. They also have several pools to choose from. Most of the events take place at the Clubhouse pool or the Big Kahuna Pools. We did do several activities at the resort and were pleased. We stayed in a 1 bedroom condo and really had a lot of space for the two of us. The condo wwas very clean and we did not experience any roaches or ants as stated in previous reviews. The staff at the resort were all very friendly and we would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando Resort has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando’s world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando Resort is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we’ve got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park or Universal Studios Florida®.Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.