I first must say I was truly disappointed when I arrived... The pictures on the internet where nothing like what I actually seen when I got their.The first issue was the long check in service. then finally after that when i opened the door to the 1 bedroom condo the smell was over barring. It smelt like a musty, old closet. The look was so out dated and old you could tell it hadn't been updated in many years. The couison's on the kitchen chairs had old stains on them, the bathroom shower had mold along the edges, not to say the sheets on the bed had stains and a wrapper from the back of a maxi pad under the sheet. The resort proceeded to show me 3 other condo's, they all had issued and one of them the door didn't close. They finally said they didn't have anything else available. I also want people to know about the misrepresentation that i encountered at this place. The deposit is 150.00 dollars not 100.00, the cleaning fee is 55.50 not 55.00. Oh don't let me forget about the distance to universal from the resort. i was told it was 6.5 miles and that they had a free shuttle to the park.This was far from the truth. The park is about 19 miles from the resort and they don't shuttle to universal.Thank God cleanliness is next to Godliness and that I chose not to stay their because of the nasty condition of the rooms. The building they where trying to place me in was next to the building that fell in the sink whole. I thank God for helping make my decision that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando Resort has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando’s world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando Resort is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we’ve got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park or Universal Studios Florida®.Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts