Our family went to Summer Bay for Spring Break. We had a great time. The room was clean, plenty of towels and more importantly - not a single bug or "Palmetto Bug" in sight. I had read reviews about others' experiences with that so I was a bit nervous. We were a bit disappointed with how small the 1 bedroom is. It just doesn't give you much room to move around in, especially for a family of 4. The only downside of our stay was the time share presentation we attended. We had gotten a good deal through these marketing companies that require you to attend a timeshare presentation. Although our sales guy was kind and not pushy, (GREATLY appreciated) there was only one shuttle running so it took an extra 25 minutes to get to the condo and come back. After we politely refused to buy and thought we were being sent down to get our freebies (Ticket Voucher), there was another lady wanting to sell us another week's package at Summer Bay with yet ANOTHER time share presentation. And she did this all under the premise of "I just need you to answer this survey". Still it is a great place to stay. I would come back (for a 2br) Just be prepared to stand the heat of these timeshare presentations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando's world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we've got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot(R), Magic Kingdom(R) Park or Universal Studios Florida(R).Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts