We rented 2 of the 2 Bedroom Condos located in the 402 building. I have absolutely no idea why anyone would give this resort a poor review. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We arrived about 4 hours prior to actual check-in time of 4pm. We were able to check-in at that time and the front desk staff took our cell phone number and called when our rooms were ready. They called around 2pm, which I never expected to be called any sooner than 4pm!! The resort was very clean and grounds were well kept, pools were all sparkling clear. The room had nice appliances and each kitchen was well stocked.
We ate at the restaurants located at resort which were a bit pricey but the food was plentiful and very good!
The drive to Disney and SeaWorld were very easy and took about 15 minutes. One morning we got off to a late start and the traffic was much heavier than our usual 8:30am drive.
I would definitely return to this resort for my next Florida vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Resort offering one and two bedroom condos, as well a fantastic amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.