Over all we enjoyed our week at Summerbay. We had a 2 BR, 2bath Villa which was decent enough. The grounds are nice but the no WI-Fi is a killer for me. Had to go to club house to use a very very slow hookup but I guess that is better than none at all.
As many others have said AVOID timeshare sales pitch. They are very RUDE and Pushy. No wonder timeshares have such a BAD reputation. Might stay agai8n if I got a really good price but never answer the phone
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Resort offering one and two bedroom condos, as well a fantastic amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.