Where do I start, hated this place so much we had a family meeting half way through our 10 day stay to determine whether we would move out and forfeit the rest of the pre paid accommodation.
1. On check in, got invited to the "lovely free breakfast" that all guests have on check in, we thought how nice. Then was advised that this breakfast would take around 2 hours, we must have all family members there, have a pre approved major credit card and earn of $50000.00 per year. Tried to politely decline the breakfast, said we weren't interested in timeshare. Ended up rudely declining and being told we cost the salesman $20 out of his own pocket as he had already put our name down. When we finally got to our room, received the barrage of phonecalls from different sales people with different strategies to get us to go. Woke up the next morning to more phone calls. tried to be polite to these people, but seriously.
2. This place is nowhere near any attractions, in traffic it took us an hour to get to Universal, and 40 minutes to Disney.
3. The resort is surrounded by Pawn shops and discount ticket sellers.
4. Took the kids to the "aquatic area" (which was closed) would not have let them swim in it anyway. It was disgusting in a lake full of weeds.
5. Took the kids up to the Miniature golf course( that was also closed)
6. Despite previously ensuring that they had wi fi, telling them that I needed to communicate with my business. Guess what no - wi fi, asked to move to a part of the resort with wi fi, didn't care how much it cost. No other rooms available. There was free wi fi in the lobby but it was so slow it was useless. I got to know the people at McDonalds better than my own family, as that is where I had to sit to use the wi fi. Seriously - its the 21st century.
7. The good parts - the room was terrific, 2 bedroom, with kitchen. My son and I played Tennis, on a nice court. My Daughter loved the activities with the lady.
Summary: If you just want to stay in your room at the resort watching TV, without communicating with the outside world. This is your place. If you have teenage kids who wants to do Disney, Universal etc and access their friends on Ipads etc Then EVERY single resort or hotel in Orlando would be better than this one.
My bad experience probably started when we said no for the presentation, but I don't have any advice how to avoid this, your going to have to say no at some stage.