We were located in the building 404 and the unit was nice. Short walk to the lobby and the grounds are well maintained. Location of the property is good to get to Disney although there is a lot of traffic to get there on US 192. Leave early in the morning.
The kitchen is furnished lightly but all basic tools needed are there. Only complaint I have is concerning the sofa-bed, I can confirm that the mattress has springs! Customer service is good, if something is missing, they do come quickly to resolve the issue.
FYI, for the internet, I was there for 2 weeks and there is a package at 45$/10 days but they do extend it for the entire stay. They will also allow to connect 2 devices for free. The internet speed was quite slow but at least it worked.
Kids and wife loves the place and wish to go back one day.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Resort offering one and two bedroom condos, as well a fantastic amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.