This resort is a timeshare property and we do own here. The main part of the resort has not changed a lot in 13 years we have owned. They have added additional buildings and several pools with zero entry. Although not really warm they were okay (I tried all of them). The hot tubs were very good. The rooms are quite comfortable and the 2 bedroom handicapped accessible unit we had was set up pretty well with a roll in shower. We did have a couple of different families above us with young children that did not seem to stay still and ran around the main living area above us when they were in the unit. Thankfully they did go to sleep by 10pm but were up and moving furniture across the floor. I was again disappointed that the only free wireless wifi was at the clubhouse. I pointed out at the sales presentation that was unacceptable. Do not believe the promises since the sales staff really can't promise anything. We had great weather until the last couple of days during the 2 weeks we stayed there. We had flat screen tvs which were great. They do charge for minature golf. Location on the west end of 192 is okay with a number of new restaurants opening close by with a super Wall Mart just up 27. No pizza cutter or bread knife and only one skillet ,and you have to request a cookie sheet.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando Resort has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando’s world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando Resort is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we’ve got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park or Universal Studios Florida®.Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.