I'm really having trouble coming up with bad things about Summer Bay.
Inside the condo, it felt like an extended stay with all basic room features, including a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat screen TVS, a large jacuzzi tub, a hair dryer, and a stackable washer/dryer!
We were in an end unit, so we had a patio door with table and chairs. The only thing I would do differently next time is request a two bedroom condo. We had a one bedroom (which had doors separating the living area), but a two bedroom would give those who wanted to sleep a little more quiet space. Other than that, the area was beautiful, a Publix is just around the corner; a lot of eateries and shopping nearby. Animal Kingdom is about 5 minutes away.
Hands down: the best place my family and I have stayed in while in Orlando area.
If you're not interested in the time share opportunity, politely let them know, even if they ask you a few times.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Resort offering one and two bedroom condos, as well a fantastic amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.