We stay at Time Shares a lot as we enjoy the extra space we get with one bedroom and two bedroom units and enjoy having a kitchen when traveling with the kids. Many timeshares can be older and worn down and many new ones may have great units/rooms, but are more condo like and lack hotel/resort style amenities. Summer Bay has the best of both worlds with modern, well equipped and clean units, but also many amenities that you would expect at a top quality resort. It has multiple large pools with poolside bars and restaurants, it has a lake with a beach with many water sports and activities. It even has a small kids water park with climbers and slides and sprayers. Everything is in good condition and the staff are nice.
As with many time shares, depending on how you are booked, you may not be getting daily or any maid service, so keep that in mind.
Finally the question everyone wants to know, is it close to Disney? The answer is yes, it is about a 15 minute drive. However, it is a little farther away from some of the other main drags, but in Orlando you are never from from restaurants and attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando Resort has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando’s world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando Resort is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we’ve got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park or Universal Studios Florida®.Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Summer Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.