“Nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Atlanta, Ga
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Okay, nothing special. Don't go out of your way to eat there. We choose local mom and pop places over chains. This place was better than a chain. Nice service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Windermere, Florida
“Family Owned Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have visited Cheeser's twice in the past week. The first time with friends while shopping and the second time with my husband. Both times the experience was delightful! This quaint family owned restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch and hours are 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.. Their salads are fresh and varried, the sandwiches are piled high with cold cuts and of course cheese. You also have a selection of breads to choose from. The atmosphere is warm and cozy with tables draped in white tablecloths. Another plus is their amazing candy selection with hand dipped chocolates. You can also purchase a variety of cheeses to go - thus the name, Cheeser's.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clermont, Florida
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Mother / Daughter Owners who do a great job!!! Our favorite spot in downtown Clermont for lunch....Wonderful selection of cheeses and chocolates......

Visited April 2013
Minneola, Florida
“This restaurant is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This cafe is the best. I was recently there on easter sunday. and it was to have a place open. From the moment I walked in I was treated very kindly. The host was a lil busy but he told me he would be right with me and two seconds later he was! he sat me and my friend in the window with big cozy captains chairs. He even told us about the specials he had for the day. even suggested a few different drinks we haven't tried before. Then our waiter showed up and he promptly asked our drinks and even retold us the specials. I had an arnold palmer with sweet tea and my friend had a black cherry soda. I had breakfest and my friend had some lunch. I had the breakfest special which was a buffalo chicken beef chili with onion and cheddar cheese omelet. The host told me that they have a new omelet every sunday. My friend had a lunch special a sweet glazed ham with green bean cassarole with scalloped potatoes. We each had a bite of the other and they were both amazing. For dessert the had handmade chocolates and strudles and cakes, Oh my. My friend had a piece of apple strudle a la mode. I had a piece of lemon coconut cake.All in all the place is amazing I will definitely be coming back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We could not stand another day of the "free" breakfast our hotel in Clermont offered while we were attending our daughter's college softball games at the National Training Center. First of all, we loved the good, plentiful coffee at Cheeser's. I had a smoked salmon platter with an onion bagel and my husband had an omelette. The food was excellent and our server was pleasant. It's our new favorite place in town and we will return next year when we come back to Clermont for more softball.