I checked in after midnight and my room was still available, which was great. I called to inform the front desk of my late arrival, and the front desk assured me that the room would be available. However, it did have a moldy smell and the air conditioning unit was a bit loud, but it was ok for a one night stay. Unfortunately, I didn't stay long enough to give a lengthier review of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clermont South Hotel Clermont
- Days Inn Clermont South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes from the magic of Orlando, Days Inn Clermont South hotel near Disney World is the perfect destination for a vacation to remember. With free parking for your vehicle and a convenient location near Interstate 4 and Highway 192, we make visiting world-famous Orlando attractions easy.After a sound sleep with new pillows and bedding, start your day with free Daybreak continental breakfast and a free USA Today. Check your email with our free Wi-Fi Internet access before cooling off in our outdoor pool. Take advantage of our free shuttle service to the Disney attractions. Hotel include microwaves and refrigerators, and we offer non-smoking accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Clermont Theme Park West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.