“july 6th adventure” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #1 of 17 Activities in Clermont
Type: Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: An off road motor and fishing venue set in 230 acres of Florida countryside, close to all major tourist attractions. Unique to the Disney area, accessible, available and affordable. Put yourself in the driving seat for the adventure of a lifetime on one of our ATVs, Dune Buggies, 4x4 or fish on our private trophy bass fishing lake.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
smyrna de
“july 6th adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

wanted something to do other than the parks....found this place online and talked my wife into trying the mucky duck...great decision...we had a blast....our guide gary was great even after my wife got this 8-wheel offroad vehicle stuck in a water hole...if your looking for something to do while in orlando that's a little off the beaten path i whole-heartedly recommend revoluiotn offroad...the mucky duck was an incredeble experience and they also has can-am buggies,atv's,fishing and even a water-jet pack...give them a try and you wont regret it

Visited July 2013

Apopka, FL
6 attraction reviews
“Mucky Duck fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Did this with a groupon which lowered it's price but loads of fun. Was really looking forward to not just go off roading but having the ability to go into the water. It was a neat experience and I'm glad we did it but I was a little let down with the water portion of it. Once you take your vehicle in the water, it's just like a small moving boat. This is in no way a reflection on the excellent service we received from the people at Revolution. We had a wonderful experience with checking in and a fantastic guide. It was just my own expectations. We'll return but probably just do ATVs or dirt bikes.

Visited May 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Loads of quality fish !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was my second visit to the Bass Fishing experience at Clermont as the last time we visited Florida, the day out was so good. I am so pleased that I made the trip to come back again as sometimes the second trip dosn't live up to the first one. This was not the case here - The fishing was amazing !! I caught no end of quality Bass under the guidance of the truly expert Geoff, a born and bred Florida fisherman who's skillful guidance and tutoring saw me land a sack full of fish. A wonderful day, thanks so much Geoff for sharing your knowledge and making the day so good ! i'll be back !!!!!!!!

Visited July 2013
Kissimmee, Florida, USA
3 attraction reviews
“The Definition of F-U-N!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Did the Mucky Ducks adventure and it was awesome! So much fun! This place has everything and we can't wait to go back and do the other adventures! My hubby enjoyed his birthday present and so did we.

Visited June 2013
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic way to spend an afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Six of us went quad biking,(age range 17-43), only two had done it before, and they were older, the youngest was 17.
The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful. We were supplied with all safety gear including a fetching blue hair net. Gary the guide we had was very good at explaining every thing. And went at a speed that my daughters could keep up with. We were warned that it might be muddy, but this added to the experience. This is an amazing activity and is suitable for inexperienced quad bikers as they allow for this.
I would recommend this to anyone who likes the wind running through their hair and likes to go a little faster than they would normally 10/10

Visited May 2013