“The Waitress was a ditz!” 1 of 5 stars

(727) 724-8636
Improve this listing
Ranked #312 of 573 restaurants in Clearwater
Fleetwood
“The Waitress was a ditz!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The cafe was decorated for St. Patty's Day and with a name like McCabe's you would think there would be Guiness on the beer menu. There was Bud lite on draft. And basically only domestic light beers in bottles. So, I ordered a Mich Ultra and the waitress said would you like a frosty mug? Sure! Well my husband got his tea and I got a water. She took our order and we got sandwiches and said we would like chips. She said you should try the potato salad, ok, so one gets chips and the other potato salad. and I said about my Mich Ultra. Well, she gets a couple more tables, doesn't bring my beer and we have to ask the other waitress to tell her to bring my beer. We get our meal and we get the potato salad and french fries. She says she will bring ketchup. No ketchup ever comes, she never asks how are meals are and brings the check, says nothing, no thank you! The food was ok, nothing outstanding. Needless to say she was lucky to get a 10% tip.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
“excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

more food than you need, friendly staff and good price

Visited March 2012