“simply awful ” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Tampa, Florida
“simply awful ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

this is THE worst testaurant in the area. i told my cousin who was visiting me not to go there as ive eaten here ince before and literally nearly threw up. but he went. same experience terrible food and manager has an attitude avoid!!!!! youve been warned.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed the food but ...........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2015

My wife and I are great curry lovers and having lived for many years in Birmingham (UK) reckon we know a bit about them.
I had the shrimp madras and my wife had the chicken - Both were very good and were cooked to the spiciness we specified. Food very good and reasonably priced.
Also found the owner very pleasant but could have done without his toddler son running around

However the place was scruffy, empty and devoid of any atmosphere,
This is definitely a place for a takeaway not to dine in

• Visited February 2015
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Stay away!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2015

Found a dead roach in my rice. The owner said just pick it out. What the hell I said! We got up to leave and the owner tried to get us to pay. Should have known due to the lack of patrons on a Friday night.

• Visited November 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Terrible! Not recommended at all!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2015

I with my husband are in clearwater for a relaxing trip and wanted to have some good indian food. We found this the closest still almost 8 miles to drive from where we stayed. Firstly it was difficult to identify the location. Anyways, we entered the restaurant and it was all empty! No one at all. There was just one person who was the owner and he took order. There seemed no one in the kitchen as well. We waited for food and when it came the rotis were all burnt. He did not think also before serving. The food we ordered was simply vegetable korma and tandoori roti but none of them were good. Veg korma had nothing literally the mix veg packet from costco was put in some old creamy gravy. Rice seemed to be a day or two older and dint taste good either. Service was nothing as such and they dint care what and how we ate! It was terrible and not worth at all! Pls do not go there.

Columbus, Indiana
“Please stay away from this else you may repent !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

First thing first...the rating I have given here is more than what I wanted to give...because there was nothing less then 1. We as a group were carving for Indian food on our Florida Trip and unfortunately landed up here..
The food served was total disaster and the taste was so pathetic that entire group still have trauma about it :)
Everything was tasteless...be it paneer butter masala which had so much red color that anyone would be scared seeing it...or the tandoori chicken which was actually boiled chicken with same red color coating or chicken soup which had mostly peas and carrot in it....and the Laziz special naan was so laziz that a group of 10 folks could not finish half of a single naan !!
To top it all, the manager/waiter was not courteous enough to treat the customers well !!

Overall an experience we would want to forget soon !!

All the best !