“First visit to Cheddar's” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Belleair Bluffs, Florida
“First visit to Cheddar's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our first visit to Cheddar's and we were pleasantly surprised. Decor was bright and cheerful and staff polite. We both enjoyed our meal, chicken potpie and pot roast. Gravy on the latter was quite thin, although flavorful. We will definitely go back again. Price very reasonable, which suits our pocket on occasions as being retirees we eat out quite a bit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

florida
“good ribs and decent prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The service was average but not outstanding, they forgot my daughters cresent rolls and my request for steak sauce. I had the ribs and steak combo. My ribs were fanstastic, the steak....not so great. I ordered it medium and it came very close to rare and it was tough. My daughter had the chicken fried steak and she enjoyed it. We were able to get filled up and the prices were very easy on the wallet. I would be willing to give them another try, it was Mother's day so maybe that is why the service level dropped somewhat?

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I met up with a group of friends for a Saturday lunch at this spot. Having heard nothing about it I had no idea what to expect. The atmosphere is great. Clean, casual, friendly staff.

The menu has a "7 under 700 section:"
I ordered:
Light Napa Chicken Ciabatta 6.99
Seasoned chicken breast on a ciabatta bun with roasted garlic
aioli, roasted tomatoes, Fontina cheese, avocado and spring mix.
Served with a side of steamed broccoli. 665 cal

It was delicious. I ate every bite.

My friends ordered:
Santa Fe Spinach Dip 5.49 and Grilled Chicken Salad 8.29
Everyone was happy.

I would highly recommend.

Pinellas Park
4101 Park Boulevard, Pinellas Park, FL, 33781

Hours: MON 11a-11p | TUE 11a-11p | WED 11a-11p | THU 11a-11p | FRI 11a-12a | SAT 11a-12a | SUN 10:30a-11p

Phone: 727-544-8518

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

You can find better food at more expensive restaurants, and you might find better service at some of them, but you won't find many better values than Cheddar's. The salmon lunch with sides is a better price than any of Cheddar's competitors, and it tastes good. For vegetarians, the sides and salad deal is very good. A family member loves the chicken pot pie. We have had a few mess-ups on the order when the regular crew was on holiday or whatever, but largely Cheddar's has been a reliably good meal at a great price.

Visited March 2013
Olympia WA
“Many choices, good taste and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The Cheddars on Roosevelt near Hwy. 19 is near our house, so we go about once a month for dinner. Often crowded (especially during the Spring) - wait times aren't too bad and one can always choose another place, as there is a Chili's and an Applebees less than 1 miles away.

Their food is not fancy, but well seasoned and special requests are always honored. Would rank them higher than the two restaurants mentioned above for quality, cleanliness, and price.

Visited March 2013