“Big servings!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dartmouth, Canada
“Big servings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Ordered the chicken tenders meal and I think they cooked up a whole chicken just for me!! Bring your appetite, take some home or bring someone with a big appetite :)

Food was tasty!

Visited November 2012

Clearwater, Florida
“Good food and good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant has many food choices and is very good value for the money.It is busy and had a standing line on Friday night.

Visited July 2012
Tavares, Florida
“Good reviews for a reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was hesitant to eat here after hearing it compared to Applebees and Chillis, since those chains in my town are terrible. Well, I found out first hand why this place is so well reviewed. The portion sizes are very generous for the price. I ordered the chicken strips and my wife had the fish tacos. She absolutely loved the fish tacos, which is quite the compliment since she is Hispanic and grew up eating authentic Hispanic food. They gave me a heaping amount of chicken strips, and they were very good, though the bbq sauce wasn't sweet enough for my tastes. Also, their sweet croissants were amazing. Our server was friendly, and our total bill was lower than expected. I can't say enough good things about our experience here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor F
“"Locals" know a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a fabulous inexpensive place to get a great meal. They do not advertise, all recommendations are via word of mouth. We have come here on several occasions and you must be prepared to wait to be seated. My husband had the dinner portion of cornmeal fried catfish and we had to ask for a doggy bag. I had the honey dijon chicken and also had plenty to bring home. Food was tasty and well prepared. A plus for us this night was that is was extremely busy and the manager came to our table (there were 4 of us) and apologized profusely for the extended wait for our dinners and "comped" dessert for our table. We ordered the chocolate cake for the table, huge, huge, four of us had trouble finishing this one serving. It was fabulous!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“A cut above other 'casual dining' spots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Generally good food that's above the level of most other restaurants calling themselves "casual dining."

Cheddar's is clean, well-staffed, and within an easy drive off Route 19. Look for the driveway that's about 100 yards to the left of the restaurant. It's not easy to spot unless you're looking.

• Visited October 2012