“Great made-to-order burritos, tacos, and rice bowls. When I'm feeling spicy I go for the barbacoa, if I need to give...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chipotle Mexican Grill

Ranked #61 of 570 restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Mexican
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

Great made-to-order burritos, tacos, and rice bowls. When I'm feeling spicy I go for the barbacoa, if I need to give the tummy a break I have the carnitas. They will also make quesadillas for the kiddos.

94% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very large portions and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2008

Very large portions and very good food. Simple, clean and fast. You have full control on what you want your burrito to have in it - kind of similar to Moe's but i like it better.