We stayed here out of necessity since most of the other low priced hotels got worse
reviews - We needed to stay there for a procedure. The very staff was helpful.
The room size was large, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean - - however
the carpet in the room and throughout the hotel was filthy. When I went from the bedroom
into the bathroom my slippers made black footprints on the white tile bathroom floor.
We noticed the carpet in the rest of the hotel was also very dirty - especially in the breakfast room. As for the breakfast - it's free but the worst ever - don't bother.
The hotel could use a refurbishment - it's falling apart - however it's cheap and near 275 -
What else can I say!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 St. Petersburg / Clearwater Int Airport Hotel Clearwater
- Super 8 St. Petersburg / Clearwater Int Airport Hotel
- Super 8 Clearwater
- Super Eight Clearwater
- Clearwater Super 8
- Clearwater Super Eight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes From Tampa International Airport with a Pool and SundeckLess than 15 miles from Tampa, Super 8 Clearwater / St. Pete. Airport hotel is an ideal home base to explore an array of outdoor adventures. Quick access to Highway 668 makes it easy to reach St. Petersburg - Clearwater International Airport in just minutes and exciting attractions, including Gulf coast beaches and Busch Gardens, are only a short drive away. Visit our Clearwater, FL, hotel near Tropicana Field and wake up each morning to free Super Start Continental breakfast. We offer free parking and we are close to shopping plazas, beaches, restaurants golf courses and corporate parks. Take advantage of handy amenities to ease your travels, including a microwave and refrigerator in each room, with several pet-friendly rooms available. Free Wi-Fi lets you go online from your room or use our business center. Recover after a long day with a swim in our seasonal heated outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our Clearwater, FL, hotel. LOCAL ATTRACTIONSDig your toes into white sand and soak up the sun at Clearwater Beach, just minutes from our Clearwater, FL, hotel. Shop, sight-see or just relax at St. Pete Pier, where you can explore an aquarium, charter a marine boat or stroll the boardwalk, just 11 miles away. Pier 60 offers nightly celebrations at sunset, complete with jugglers, magicians, musicians and artisans while Pinellas Trail is 35-mile paved route perfect for biking or skating. Get a dose of surrealism at Salvador Dali Museum or cheer on the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, just eight miles from our door. For thrilling rides and amusements, head to the ultimate theme park at Busch Gardens, only 20 miles away.DINING OPTIONSBig Daddy’s Subs and Panchero's Mexican Grill are right next door to our hotel in Clearwater Beach, FL. Dig into thick-cut chops and juicy prime steaks at Bascom’s Restaurant or enjoy traditional family recipes at Little Greek Restaurant.BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIESWe offer fax and print service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 St. Petersburg / Clearwater Int Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.