The HIlton at Clearwater Beach is the perfect location for a leisurely vacation. It is adjacent to Pier 60 which has nightly entertainment, crafts for sale and of course the beautiful sunsets nightly. You never have to leave the hotel. Drinks and snacks are available on the beach. You can rent an umbrella and chairs if you wish. They also have a lovely pool. We had dinner at Reflections Restaurant and it was delicious. The morning we left we had the breakfast buffet and it was equally delicious. Omelettes prepared as you wish and anything else you could possibly want for breakfast. All in all we love the HIlton at Clearwater Beach. We have been there twice already and are looking forward to our next stay probably in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater