The hotel staff is extremely friendly, I was able to upgrade from the Clearwater room with no balcony upon arrival to a room with partial beach view. The room was average, nothing special to it really but the bed was very comfortable. We had a king bed and myself, daughter, and husband all slept comfortably in it.
My only real complaint is everything was extremely expensive! $7 charge per day to self park? Also $20 per day for a resort fee which covers 2 beach chairs. I thought these prices were a little unreasonable. The beach was extremely busy while we were there as it was during spring break. So I would advise to go down to the beach to get your chairs as early as possible in the am as I was hearing from other hotel guests that they could not chairs because they ran out.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.