We stayed here from February 14 to 18th, 2013. We had a nice king room overlooking the beach and water. Beds are very important to me when traveling anywhere. Our bed was super comfortable with a cozy duvet.
The hotel had awesome soaps, shampoos, lotions etc. which is always nice. I definitely scooped some up and brought them home :) shhh, don't tell.
I told the hotel that it was birthday and they sent up a bottle of sparkling cider and a cake! It was such a nice touch, and made our stay seem extra special.
The only negatives were: the wifi didn't work so we had to buy it but the hotel comped it on our bill, it was annoying to log on though, the coffee sucked in the room (they have coffee in the lobby but it's $4 per cup) and the AC unit was rather loud.
Other than that, it's a great hotel and we will be going back. The staff were friendly, the location is amazing. If you don't have a car, you are right downtown and can go out to eat easily, shop, CVS is down the street.
We ordered breakfast in bed and the food was amazing. Veggie frittata with homefries to die for and piping hot coffee. I was impressed and for $27 it better be good :)
Clearwater holds a special place in our hearts because we got engaged on the beach on Valentine's Day!
We will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater