I arrived at Clearwater Beach Hotel on Oct 16-18, 2012. The outside is a little dirty and there doesn't seem to be much help around. The pool area was ok, but the tables are dirty and broken on the top since they old. There are plenty of lounges and they were ok. The pool was pretty clean. But the whole exterior isn't really kept really clean. I stayed on the 5th floor and the room was clean and all tile floors with a fridge and microwave in it.
I got a good deal of 2 nites for 119 + tax and that was a fair price for that hotel, but I wouldn't pay anymore for it. They have people that are in the office but they go off to wherever and put a sign on the door they will be back in 15 min or whatever.
In order to use the gulf you have to walk about a block to get to it since it is across the street from the hotels on the water side and you can't get to the waters' edge since it is all rocks except for a private beach from one of the hotels there.
I doubt I would go back to that hotel again unless they take action to make the outside very clean and get rid of the broken tables around the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Days Inn Clearwater Beach Hotel
- Days Inn Clearwater
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clearwater Beach Hotel is situated on the southern end of Clearwater Beach overlooking the Clearwater Harbor. Just across the street is the Gulf of Mexico. We are only one block away from the sugar sand, the sparkling waters and spectacular sunsets at Clearwater Beach.Our outdoor courtyard lined with tropical flora is ideal for small weddings and receptions, while the heated pool allows our guests to relax and unwind with beautiful views of the harbor. All our newly-renovated guest rooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board; complimentary cable channels and free high-speed internet access. Clearwater Beach Hotel is 100% non smoking and we are conveniently located close to places of interest such as the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Pier 60. Other nearby activities include, boat tours with dolphin sightings, parasailing, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, bicycle rentals, and mini golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Clearwater Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.