“This is the place to fly for fun!” 5 of 5 stars

727-461-5229
Website
Improve this listing
Clearwater
“This is the place to fly for fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm a Professional pilot with 10 years flying experience. Quite honestly on my days off I want to rent a plane and go flying with friends. I just completed the checkout process on Tampa Bay Aviation's Piper Seminole. Let me just say the staff at Tampa Bay Aviation was quick and very friendly the whole way through the process. The aircraft rental prices are very competitive in the area. I'm looking forward to taking friends on flying adventures!

Visited July 2014

Treasure Island, Florida, United States
“Discovery lessons for my two sons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Both of my sons took discovery flights (fixed wing) with this group and they were so good both now want to fly. My younger son did not even want to get into the airplane but after going over the preflight with Chris Simons and taking his first lesson he cannot wait to have another! All the staff was polite and I would recommend this group to anyone wanting to take a Discovery Flight or just go on a sunset tour. I did the Helicopter discovery and loved it !

Visited May 2014

Been to Tampa Bay Aviation? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tampa Bay Aviation, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.