“wonderful vacation experience” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Canfield, Ohio
“wonderful vacation experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

First time at Sandpearl I love this Hotel. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone vacationing in Clearwater Beach. The hotel and property is immaculate. The staff from check in to check out can not do enough for you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
LaniWood, Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. I am happy to hear your first visit with us was superb! It is our pleasure to assist in making your vacation as pleasant as can be. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to welcoming you back!

Assistant Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

First time at Sandpearl turned out to be a wonderful stay for our family of 5. The service was impeccable from everyone we came in to contact with. The property is beautiful, and access to the beach can't be beat.We had a room on the side of the hotel, which still gave us great views of the ocean.The car valet was surprisingly fast, with no more than a two minute wait once you called down. The gym had all the equipment needed. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. I am delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and received impeccable service wherever you went. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

FL/BOS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Once again I was lucky enough to stay here - and the Sandpearl remains the best on Clearwater Beach (I'd say the Hyatt is next on my list) - but the Sandpearl easily holds the top spot. A beautiful property inside and out - a feeling of relaxation and 'vacation' will hit you the moment you step into the Resort. An ocean front room is a must if you are able - but it will be fine if you go with another view. The pool area is great - zero entry at one end for the little ones - plenty of space for all. Dining options are good - especially when you can sit at a table on the beach and eat lunch while listening to live music. The spa is wonderful, too. I have been to the Sandpearl with my family (kids 5, 9, 11) as well as for a girls' weekend with friends and had an equally (yet different of course:) fabulous time in both situations. Great for couples, families, friend groups - anyone will love it here! Great job, Sandpearl!

Room Tip: ocean front ideal. if not, try not to be right above the restaurant next door (which is a good resta...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. It is great to hear we hold the top spot on your list of resorts in Clearwater Beach. I am delighted you felt relaxed and on vacation during your stay! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love this hotel. My wife and I were married there about a year and a half ago but I don't think I did a review. It's first rate all the way. From the valet guys out front and the complimentary sparkling wine at check-in to dinner at Caretta, comfortable beds, beautiful views and luxury amenities. I want to move in. I have to mention the fine work of Michele Johnson. She worked with us for our wedding and she saw we were coming back for the weekend and left a cheese tray and some wine for us. We honeymooned in Argentina and they even brought us wine from Mendoza. Maybe that was a coincidence but I doubt it. That's the kind of place it is. You feel special the entire time. I work in a high end hotel in the area and I hope we offer that same kind of service....I'm worried we don't. I can't wait go back!!!

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and get the junior suite facing the Gulf of Mexico.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. I am so happy to hear you made a return visit after being married here a year and a half ago! I am delighted you had a pleasant experience dining in our signature restaurant, Caretta on the Gulf, and that our staff extended exceptional service throughout your stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Michele Johnson. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful propert at a superb location. The rooms are very nice with the gulf view rooms (south facing) offering a great view of the gulf and pool area. The pool and beach are outstanding and the pool staff was very good, especially Brian. This place is expensive but truly outstanding, I highly recommend it especially if you can visit during low season when you can get a relatively low rate.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful time at our pool and that our staff was accommodating. I will be sure to pass along the kind word to Brian. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Rob, Erica and Katie were all awesome .... made us feel like family :)
Beach drinks, Smores, Sunset and fun apps.
Awesome location out on the beach that caters to families. Valet Parking attendants were nice, front desk people were happy and all my guests were equally satisfied. Thanks for a great experience.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
LaniWood, Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to Rob, Erica, and Katie. I am happy to hear they made you feel apart of the family here at the resort! I am delighted your encounters with our staff made for a pleasant experience throughout your stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Bardstown, Kentucky, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Okay every other establishment on this beach hires kids for the season that's obvious but I feel like a babysitter here, like I have to card the person serving the drinks, parking my car that's one thing but come on I'm paying for the service and professionalism this is not five star I stay at ritz , mandarins allt he time, no n yes its beautiful but no no , seems more like they are not raising th e bar the staff must not hire more professional staff because they are threatens by someone who could teach them more about being professional and at a higher level they got lucky in a day the five star check was made, no way are they five star , and thee keeping and increasing service skills is evident by the youthful staff , we visit yearly and just checked in the view this season visited last but no we won't eat there could tell by our experiment would not refer this to my high profile clients .last year was interesting , , u know its hard to be unhappy wh en u have a beautiful view and awesome hotel to stay in, but the young you g staff said a lot. I do two ant to pay 350 plus a night anyplace to baby sit

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sandpearl_GM, General Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. In your review you mentioned the main concern was the age of the staff. While our valued associates do range in age from 18 to 70, we hire our team based on their level of friendliness, passion for service and caring for our guests. Age is not a deciding factor in adding people to our team. I would be very interested to speak regarding particular issues that occurred so that we may focus on those issues and improve. If you would like to speak, and find it appropriate, please feel free to contact me directly at the resort.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

Eric Waltz

Been to Sandpearl Resort? Share your experiences!