“Best in town!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
dunedin fl
“Best in town!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2007

My wife and I love it we eat there all the time..great food at a great price.The staff is a hoot......

Midwest
“small place good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2007

We stopped here for lunch with our kids and the food was wonderful. Prices are reasonable. Everything is homemade and great. The place is very small. Our waitress was so nice and helpful. My husband and I actually ate breakfeast for lunch and he said it was one of the best meals he had gotten.

bar harbor
“The BEST of Clearwater Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2006

We found this little "hole in the wall" diner at the Clearwater pier. I think they want to stay hidden, but I am about to bust them out! It is small, 6 booths and a breakfast bar. They do breakfast and lunch. Everything is HOMEMADE and the prices are OUTSTANDING! I ate their several times and it was by far my favorite restaurant in Clearwater beach. The fruit and yogurt cup, potato salad, sandwhiches.... great and cheap! take your mom, she will love it. it does seem to be a locals hangout, the staff was friendly and the service great!