“Best Italian Food I have EVER had!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cesare's At The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 591 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sandkey Bridge
Transit: Jolley Trolley, PSTA pick ups in front of restaurant
Description: Both born and raised in Italy, our founders Cesare and Carlo, know what an authentic Italian meal means. Family and friends gathering around to enjoy each others company with a good glass of wine and the perfect dish. Savor Italy's finest flavors including our award winning lasagna and pastas. Real and hard to find Italian specialities such as pappardelle with imported porcini and wild mushrooms, veal ossobuco, filet mignon in a Brandy sauce, fresh fish and seafood, veal classics and homemade desserts. You can dine in or "al fresco" overlooking the water and Sand Key Bridge while being pampered by our professional staff.
milwaukee
“Best Italian Food I have EVER had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2009

What a treat to visit Cesare's On the Beach. My group was skeptical because it was in a stripmall, but don't let that stop you! From the moment we walked in, we felt like we were the only table they had to serve- the attention was that great. Cesar himself was delightful, always making sure everything was perfect.
Fresh pasta is made at the restaurant and that was obvious. I had the grouper, a local favorite, and it melted in my mouth. My son had a pasta trio that disappeared quickly, and my friend ordered his favorite, Saltimboca, and said it was the best he's ever had.
My only regret is that Cesar and his crew live too far away! One of the best dining experiences ever.

bar harbor
“WONDERFUL!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2006

We went to Cesare's for a family dinner. This is not a cheap, fast meal. This is greet me at the door , white glove service. We had soup to nuts, wine and dessert and couldn't of been happier. The pasta is homemade as are the desserts. It is not cheap by any means but if you are looking for an excellant meal with the best italian this is the place. My 7 year old had the escargot and the pasta with clam sauce and asked repeatedly when we could go back so he could have " the same meal". We had the mannicotti " to die for!" the veal , actually we had it all and couoldn't wait to go back! This is our favorite place in Clearwater beach. Take your honey out for a romantic meal, you will not be disappointed!