The night we came in it was pouring and we had been on the road for 14 hrs. The guy told us it was the only one around in this area (was there to buy a van) and the closet one was around 7 or 8 miles. Being tired we took it and then was blown away with the price, but you do stupid stuff when you are tired. The room was nasty, no water pressure and had a sour smell to it. Glad we carry Gain air freshener spray with us. The breakfast was the best thing about this place but that wasn't all that to talk about. Could have gotten the same breakfast in a 50.00 a night room. Then after we went to buy the van there was a national brand hotel just a few blocks away and was more than half this price. Find somewhere with wifi and get your choices! I seen they got great reviews when I came on to write mine and glad they had a great time but from my point of view had to be in a different part of the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn North is a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico and some of the world's best beaches. This Clearwater hotel is minutes from Ruth Eckerd Hall, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Lowry Park Zoo, historical Ybor City and all other major attractions in the Tampa Bay area. The hotel is within walking distance to Countryside Mall and is surrounded by great shopping and world class restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Baymont Inn And Suites Clearwater
- Clearwater Comfort Inn