Based on price and reviews on Tripadvisor, I choose this hotel for our stay while going to Phillies spring training games. It was moderately priced and located less than 5 miles from Brighthouse Field, home of the Philles. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was fine. The breakfast was the standard fare, including a waffle iron. It is a little cramped in the breakfast area and we had trouble getting seats one day as there weren't very many compared to the size of the hotel. There were several restaurants closeby and it was a 10-15 minute ride to the beach. It was a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn North is a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico and some of the world's best beaches. This Clearwater hotel is minutes from Ruth Eckerd Hall, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Lowry Park Zoo, historical Ybor City and all other major attractions in the Tampa Bay area. The hotel is within walking distance to Countryside Mall and is surrounded by great shopping and world class restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Baymont Inn And Suites Clearwater
- Clearwater Comfort Inn