“Excellent BBQ and Wings” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Excellent BBQ and Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Ok, I confess, I love their Ribs! I have been there many times, and keep coming back for the ribs. They have a good, varied menue that can satisfy many tastes and desires. The staff is always friendly and efficient. They are famous for their wings and gazillion different sauces, along w/ their Auto and bike events, But I go for the ribs .. lol. Yes I will be coming back ... for the ribs.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak and Lube, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoy our ribs and different sauce options. Please come back again soon!

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“My 50th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Bill Church and the staff at Quaker Steak & Lube made my 50th Birthday one I will always remember, Thank You. The staff was very friendly and was there right away when ever we needed something. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak and Lube, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience for your birthday and that our Team Member service was friendly and fast. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Sauces and buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I recommend getting anything that requires their many sauces to be put on top of or dipped into. They also have a decent priced buffet. Service was slow, even though it wasn't busy, but the food was good.

Visited February 2014
Amherst, Ohio
“Good place for a car show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

It's in a busy industrial part of town which is odd but the wings and onion rings are great!!
We went for the Vw car show and the place was packed. I love the burgers and wings especially.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak and Lube, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food and car event. Please come back again soon!
Lerwick, United Kingdom
“An Unexpected Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Seen this place on Man V Food (Not this very location) so I thought I would check it out and it turned out to be a great place. The inside setting is very Nascar, there was a massive nascar table and just had a whole nascar theme. I had the wings, as i'm a huge wing fan! I Had boneless atomic bbq I think... and the 3rd hottest hot sauce. The bbq was lovely and tangy with a hot aftertaste, the hot sauce had a nice sweet tang with a nice heat, just enough for myself. The wings were cooked to perfection, maybe too much perfection as the meat was just falling apart. The waitress was very welcoming and let me customize my order which was great.

The highlight of the trip to this restaurant for me though was the unexpected Car Meet that was happening, there was also a Tiger on show which was also a great treat.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and would go back regularly if I lived nearby.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak and Lube, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience and that you enjoyed our food and decor. We hope to see you at The Lube again!