“HAPPY, COMFY, FRIENDLY - DELICIOUS!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Largo, Florida
“HAPPY, COMFY, FRIENDLY - DELICIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been coming to O'Keefe's for several years and have never been disappointed with the quality and presentation of their meals. The only negative thing I can offer is that there are so many excellent items to choose from, it is difficult to make a choice. But, no matter what I've had, I am always satisfied & delighted with my selection. The servers are also very knowledgeable and extremely friendly, especially Scott, who almost knows what I want before I even have to order!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Redington Beach, Florida
“Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have been going to O'Keefe's for years. Always good food and service. Yesterday, we received exceptional service from Peter. Always on top of things and very personable.

Visited May 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“We grew up together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The first time I came to O'Keefe's, I was about 7 years old with my Dad (who is deceased now) almost 50 years ago - and I've been coming back all along. Before I married my wife(Karen) we came here on one of our first dates. The food is always good. They have excellent specials and a good selection of beers including Guiness, Harp and Cigar City, among others. Garth, the owner is a great guy and easy to talk to. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Irish ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

One of my favorite Irish restaurants Eat there every time we are in Clearwater. Try the Irish puffs. Great starter with corned beef, cabbage cheese and stuff in a puff pastry. The corn beef sandwich is to die for Good beer selection but no cider. Be sure to try their Irish Seven Course meal!!

Clearwater, Florida
“Great time with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Our meal here at O'Keefe's was amazing! My husband had the Shepherd's Pie and he said that It was fantastic. I had the Buffalo Chicken Salad, it was very tasty. My kids had the children's cheeseburger with a side of fruit. They ate every bite.

My family will be again next week.....

• Visited May 2014