“Good choice for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 591 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Corned Beef & Pastrami Reubens, Pressed Cubans, Stuffed Wraps, Philly Steak Hoagies, Juicy Burgers, Crisp Salads, Homemade Soups! Everything at Pickles Plus is fresh and made to order. Home of the almost world famous Hot Joey Hoagie & featuring Boars Head Products & vast array of daily specials. We take pride in serving great food to great people with fast, friendly service, for over 25 years!
Jacksonville
“Good choice for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2008

We visited Pickles Plus for lunch while in Clearwater over the Labor Day weekend on the basis of the strong reviews I read here on TripAdvisor, and we were not disappointed. We each had one of the sandwiches which they claimed were a specialty, my wife had the chicken salad sandwhich and I had the Kim's Cuban. Both were fresh and delicious, and we will definitely make a return visit next time we're in the area.

clearwater
“best deli around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2008

have eaten @ pickles plus numerous times and have never been disappointed. i have had all different types of sandwiches and they are all great ! the servers are very friendly and the place is always clean. my parents go for dinner on frequent occasions and are always satisfied too. we will continue to go and enjoy a great meal!

Palm Harbor,Fl
“There is more plus in Pickles than you think”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2008

I have had the pleasure of dining at Pickles Plus for over 6 years now and it has always exceeded my expectations! The food and service is second to none. The variety on the menu caters to everyone's needs and the pricing is very reasonable. I believe that you get what you pay for and you will at Pickles Plus. They are a class act!

Palm Harbor
“Always satisfying...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2008

Pickles Plus has two locations in Clearwater and I have been to both with my family and business associates. The portions are very healthy, the food is delicious and I love the atmosphere as well. The service has been excellent each time I go in there. Pickles is famous for their hearty sandwiches and lunch menu, but, as far away as I live from each, I never hesitate to drive over for breakfast....you will not believe how big the pancakes are!! For great value on your dollar, Pickles is definitely worth the trip.

tampa
“Favorite Deli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2008

As a frequent visitor to Clearwater, I cannot help but make Pickles Plus a priority. The staff is wonderful, the food is fresh and delicious and the prices are extremely reasonable. There is enough variety on the menu to satisfy even the most pickiest palate. You won't be disappointed!