“The best meal in town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Clearwater, Florida
“The best meal in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have been having breakfast at Lenny's for the past 40 years. I can remember eating breakfast there with one of my best friends, sitting behind Mike Schmidt and Larry Bowa of the Phillies back in the '70's. Boy we thought that was great. My son requested that we have Lenny's cater his wedding rehearsal dinner. It was the best rehearsal dinner I have ever been a part of. Thanks Dan.

Visited December 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
“A Northern Diner in the south!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place is where the locals eat. The food is plentiful and very good. Whether you are looking for breakfast or lunch, Lenny's is a good choice. The area is not the prettiest, but it's worth it to eat here.

Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Best Breakfast Ever ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place is amazing. Enjoyed breakfast here with family. The pastry baskets that come with most meals ordered are great. All pastries made in house. I had western omelet. Probably the best I've had full of fresh peppers, cheese and choice of meat. Came with 4 silver dollar pancakes which were huge to say the least. Coffee was fresh and hot. I would highly recommend this place for a great breakfast.

“Busy but great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great place! The line outside tells me the food is good. The inside is buzzing with patrons and workers. My husband and I had breakfast here. We always look for a place the locals frequent. I had the Chicken Waffle Benedict...large portion served and was very good. Orange juice tasted fresh squeezed. Service was great. There is a balloon artist to entertain children. Our wait was approx 15 min with a long line in front of us, they move you fast. The menu has practically everything you could ask for breakfast. We also got the Danish basket....very good! It's about a 15 min drive from Clearwater Beach.

“Typical restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My family, 8 of us, were in Clearwater on vacation and tried Lenny's. It was ok. Nothing bad, but nothing just to write home about either. Service was fast and our waitress was excellent! Food was ok.

Visited July 2014