“Hidden gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Canadian Motel

Royal Canadian Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clearwater
Royal Canadian Motel
You added Royal Canadian Motel to your Saves list
653 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33767   |
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We pulled up and honestly I told the manager I must see a room. I knew it would be terrible!! Boy, was I wrong. Our room was brand new. We walked in and the smell of fresh paint permeated! New stove, New refrigerator, New tile, New ac with remote, New flat screen tv on the wall. I have never ever ever been in such a clean place. I didn't see any other rooms but mine was fantastic. All rooms look over the heated pool. You are literally steps from the beach which is just across the street. This is on the"dead end" of Clearwater beach. So peaceful. It was spring break and the rate was only $85.00 a night. The bathroom is old..pink and blue tile BUT it is immaculate..clean clean clean. This is not a 5 star resort..but it's cleaner than one! Lots of lounge chairs at the pool, picnic tables and patio chairs. You shouldn't pass this by. At least look at a room. Maybe you will be as happy as us. Within walking distance to tons of shopping. Convenience stores and pharmacy just blocks away.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business

Been to Royal Canadian Motel? Share your experiences!