“Best Greek salad&pizza&grouper on Clearwater beach” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 556 Restaurants in Clearwater
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Best Greek salad&pizza&grouper on Clearwater beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been a patron here for years. The food is great and the pastries are to die for. Great value and view of the beach from the patio seating. Trust a local, this is our hang out . Free parking too. Don't forget to order your glass of wine or pitcher of beer for salad and pizza. The grouper is bigger than the plate it is served on and sooooo good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Best Greek Salad in Tampa Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my third time going to Post Corner Pizza on Clearwater Beach and loved every bite. I go becuase of the Greek salad, sooo good. This time I also ordered the Chicken Slouvaki Platter and it was so big I had to take some home, even after my husband ate some too. I will be back again and again, each time trying something new, thanks PCP, loved it~

Visited November 2012
Milton
“Wish we found it earlier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

By far the best meal we ate here the whole time we were in Clearwater. Food was served up with plenty to spare. Very reasonable in pricing. Decor is outdated, but it was actually perfect. Could have eaten here 3 times a day. Wish we had more off the menu. Chicken Parm, and Greek salads were amazing. Desserts were delicious as well.

Visited September 2012
Florida
“Unusually Different Pizza - 1st but Definitely not last Visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I am picky about pizza so tend not to visit pizza shops outside of my favorites. My boss raves about Post Corner Pizza so when the opportunity came via Living Social to visit their restaurant, I decided to try their pizza. Oh, how wonderfully surprised I am! They have an extensive menu including breakfast until noon - pizza is only one part of what they serve to customers. The owners are Greek, so the food has a Greek flavor to them, which, naturally, is delectable!
Their pizza comes in 2 sizes: 10" & 18". I chose the 18" pizza with tomatoes, pineapple, and garlic and it is phenomenal! The crust has a buttery flavor to it and is cooked to perfection. Normally, I would have mushrooms, but theirs are sadly canned, so I opted for the tomatoes instead.
I also had spanakopita as an appetizer and the always super delicious Chocolate Kok which they have delivered by Hella's of Tarpon Springs which = sumptuous! :)
The atmosphere is very clean, bright and offers outside, inside, and upstairs seating. All the servers were very friendly and attentive - I was greeted immediately upon entering their doors.
I work a mile away so I intend to visit many more times to try more gooodies from their extensvie menu! Plus, their hours are plentiful and long.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crete, Nebraska, United States
“Greek and Italian are not the same thing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Even though I'm from a tiny town in Nebraska, we are fortunate enough to have real Greeks in our Greek restaurants. What I ate at Postcorner was not even a good attempt at Greek food. The gyro meat was sliced and cooked on a flat top, a bit burnt around the edges. The salad dressing was Italian (though the menu claimed it was Greek). We also ordered zucchini fries and eggplant parm. The zucchini fries were good, but it was obvious that they came out of a box. Prices were high, but the portions were huge, though I would have preferred to pay half the price for half the food. The service wasn't anything special, we were kind of forgotten about, but we also went in the mid afternoon. All in all, if you are looking for an ok, quick bite and a lot of food, this place is a good choices but if you are a fan of Greek food you'd best stick with their pizza.

• Visited September 2012