“Yum” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I came for the all you can eat crab legs. We were all quite pleased. We did go early (5pm) so we did not have to wait. Our waitress was did a good job of keeping the crab legs coming. Overall, we were pleased.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Clearfield, Pennsylvania
“Cool little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I liked the atmosphere the most here. The food was ok, but nothing I was that excited about. It was expensive for my husband and I to eat there. I loved the semi open bar/restaurant and the waitstaff was kind. It was a neat experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Oh yes!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great food! You must have the blackened grouper! Good priced food, good location. Good children's menu and really good service.

Visited August 2013
Redington Shores, Florida
“Sorry I brought out-of-towners”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Well Frenchy's you have been a favorite of mine for some time so we decided to come by boat to Saltwater with out of town guests promising good local seafood. Local perhaps, good, not so much. I've never had a bad meal at Rockaway but will not return to this location. Drinks-ordered some frozen drinks that I frequently get at Rockaway and they were weak and tasteless. Strike one. Service ranged from non existent to unhelpful. Strike two. Food came and my fried grouper sandwich was overcooked to where the batter was burned. Two grouper fajita specials sizzled in heat, but fizzled in size and flavor. Our companions politely did not complain about their sandwiches but they were not good. That's a big strike three. I'll go back to Rockaway and see if they are still worth it, otherwise my hometown hero scores a zero.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jen C, Public Relations Manager at Frenchy's Saltwater Cafe, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Hi Karen - We regret to hear about your experience, especially because as a repeat patron you know the high quality of food and service we offer. Your comments will be given to the management staff to address. I know many people don't like to complain during their visit, just as you stated that those in your party didn't when something was unsatisfactory. However, we deeply encourage everyone to tell the server or a manager if something isn't to your liking before you leave so we can have the chance to make it right. Our goal is for you to have a truly enjoyable experience with a great meal and friendly service. Letting us know something isn't up to our usual standards at the time you are dining is extremely helpful so we can address the issue right away and make sure you're taken care of. We hope you will join us again soon! - Jen, Marketing Director
Abilene, TX
“Average for the area (at best).”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Love other Frenchy's restaurants and have been to them often. First time trying this one. Here - grouper was fishy, didn't taste fresh. Waitress was less than friendly, borderline rude. "Family friendly"? song called "Sex" came on part was through lunch, on Sunday (raunchy 80's song). This one doesn't live up to the Frenchy's name or quality. Try next door...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere