“Just right portions” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Destin, Florida
“Just right portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Mom and dad shared the huge gyro, I enjoyed the spinach pie and helped my husband with the unusual but delicious lemon, rice, chicken soup and Greek salad. My brother had salmon dinner. It was a order at the counter restaurant but all the entrees were very fresh. Nice ambience; very casual but nice. Would definitely go back

Clearwater, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had been wanting to stop off at the Hungry Greek since they open since I pass it every day on my way to work. Finally stopped by with my wife a couple of weeks ago, and I'm sorry I waited so long. The first time we stopped by I got the Gyro and lemon soup which was extremely filling and my wife got the cabobs and a desert. You could tell the desert was freshly made which was not what was expected. The second time I got the salmon. The food has always be extremely good and large portions. The service has been quick, and informative through my at times dumb questions. An surprising experience for a little shop like they have.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Great food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Get the gyro here and it'll be very good. A very good Greek restaurant if you're looking for a healthy dinner option!!!!!

“awesome food .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Great portions . One of the best burgers I've tried Top ten. I'm a burger Junkie. I ordered double meat for my Gyro....big mistake . No need to. This isn't a fine dine spot. 3/5 BETTER THan average food.

Visited March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“YUM YUM YUM!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This place is awesome. It has great atmosphere for a simple eatery. I would highly recommend it, especially the Spinach Pie, its spectacular!!!

Visited March 2014